If you are ready to get started, please contact us to schedule an appointment. Below is an overview of our process:
- Begin to build the relationshipin a introductory meeting. During this meeting we will identify the topics you would like to discuss, set initial goals and intentions. You will need to prepare some thoughts and bring specific documents to the meeting.
- After the initial meeting we will provide you with a work plan and a fee range for our services.
- If you decide to continue our partnership, we will develop a client service contract for you to sign.
- Once that is complete, we will begin to analyze your information and assess your current situation to determine what you must do to meet your goals. Occasionally, there will be additional information and some communication needed while we compile this data.
- We will develop financial planning recommendations that address your goals and intentions based on the information you provide.
- After your approval of our recommendations and depending on the service we are providing, we can either directly implement our recommendations or serve as your “coach,” coordinating the whole process with you and other professionals such as attorneys or brokers.
- If you are a retainer or management client, we will monitor your portfolio and send you periodic reports regarding your progress. If you are an hourly consulting client we encourage you to contact us again when your circumstances change or even just to check-in.